Agnew Equine Saver Days
Agnew Equine Saver Days are currently on Tuesdays and Thursdays!
Routine health care is a really important part of horse ownership. We recognise this and the Agnew Equine Saver Day supports owners by offering vaccinations, dentals and examinations at discounted prices. The Saver Day is flexible, the three services can be used singularly or in any combination but for maximum savings have all three – the more you use the more you save!
- Saver Days are flexible and whilst greatest savings are achieved by having all 3 services (vaccination, dental, examination) you can choose 1, 2 or 3 in any combination. Any 1 for £50, any 2 for £85, or all 3 for £95. All prices include the visit fee.
For example, this is how it could work for you, but don’t forget you can choose as little or as many of the options in whatever combination you prefer:
- Vaccinate your horse for only £50, including the visit. The benefits of vaccination are well understood as they ‘prime’ the immune system protecting against disease. The Saver Day vaccination includes flu and tetanus vaccines. If you have never vaccinated your horse or previously only vaccinated against tetanus make the most of the Saver Day savings and vaccinate your horse for flu and tetanus and maximise your horses protection. The Saver Day is perfect for yearly booster vaccinations.
- Equine dental care is important for your horse’s general well-being and performance. A yearly dental check is recommended and the Agnew Equine Saver Day is a cost effective way of achieving this. By ‘adding on’ the dental examination to a vaccination, the dental costs only £35. As vets we can sedate the horse if required limiting stress and facilitating the examination. Saver Day sedation is a fixed fee of only £15.
- The Agnew Equine Saver Day examination is only £10 when ‘added on’ to a vaccination and dental. This makes it the ideal way to check out the lameness, skin lump or cough you have been worried about. It is also perfect for long term medication reviews – remember it is a legal requirement for us to examine horses every 12 months to allow us to prescribe long term medications.
- Saver Days are every Tuesday and Thursday, and as your time is precious you are able to stipulate an AM or PM appointment. You are not able to request a specific vet. To benefit from the great Saver Day savings you will be asked to pay at the time. Saver Days are popular, with appointments offered on a first-come, first-served basis – so book early!
- Terms and conditions apply.